SEI Diving


Insurance Center

Scuba Instructors and Instructor Trainers need to carry Recreational Scuba Diving Insurance.  Scuba Liability Insurance is available from several different providers.  We do require that S.E.I. be listed as an additional insured and if a leadership member is also a CMAS Instructor, USOA is required to be listed as an additional insured as well.  It is recommended but not required that Assistant Instructors and Divemasters also carry insurance.

Scuba Liability insurance is also available from:

Willis Recreational Scuba Diving Insurance

1500 - 1095 West Pender St.
British Columbia V6E 2M6

Tel: (604) 683-6831
Toll Free: 1 (800) 665-5252

Fax: (604) 683-5746
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday

Willis Insurance
PMB 712
250 H Street
WA 98230-4033

To contact a Willis representative by e-mail, please click here to send a message.


clientuploads/Witherspoon sm.jpg


Witherspoon & Associates Inc

709 Blackhorse Parkway Franklin

TN 37069-6534


Tel: (615) 599-0334

Toll Free:  (866) 577-DIVE (3483)

Fax:  (866) 847 7059


To contact a Witherspoon representative by email, please send a message to