This course includes additional classroom training and adds ten additional dives to the diver's experience.
Open water diving is the primary objective of this course with classroom training designed to augment the knowledge presented to Open Water divers.
Advanced Diver Level 2 is a required part of the prerequisite dives or can be included as a full ten-dive course
What you need to know:
- The minimum age is 15 years old
- You will complete a medical questionnaire
- You must be a certified Open Water diver or equivalent from another recognized agency
- You must have, or will be certified as a basic rescuer in CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) by a qualified instructor from a recognized agency.
- You will need your logbook